Interminable delays
Well, they will have an end, so that was hyperbole. Nonetheless, I am likely to be away from my 'Net connection for the next three days or so. Will post on Chapter 5 as soon as I'm able--it's a meaty one.
Cheers,
PGE
UPDATE: Delays continue. Will try to post on Chapters 5 & 6 ASAP, but will be in Australia beginning tomorrow. I'm sorry to say my schedule is likely to be massively disrupted for the next month or so, between a trip to Australia and some pending surgery. PGE
Cheers,
PGE
UPDATE: Delays continue. Will try to post on Chapters 5 & 6 ASAP, but will be in Australia beginning tomorrow. I'm sorry to say my schedule is likely to be massively disrupted for the next month or so, between a trip to Australia and some pending surgery. PGE


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home