Saturday, April 02, 2011

a note much later

I'm going to continue to leave this site here for archival reasons, for now; I think some of this discussion was not only valuable to me, as I reached what I only now--almost five years later--know this conversation was really about, but may well be of value to others as they discern these things.

I expect to be received into full communion with the Church, that is, to receive Confirmation and First Communion in unity with our bishop (here in the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston) and all the bishops, including His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, at the Easter Vigil, A.D. 2011.

No, I didn't see that coming when I wrote the entries on this blog, either. And though I leave them here as an archive, I want to be clear that in anything where these speculate against the authority or teachings of the Church of Rome, I do not defend them; such words were spoken in good conscience, in one sense, but in conscience ill formed, in a better sense.

Pax Christi,
Peter G. Epps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home